About The Fit Foodie Ambassador Program:
Do you have a love for food and fitness? Do you love to blog about it? Well we have just the program for you!
John Hancock Hosts the Cooking Light & Health Fit Foodie 5K/10K & Festival is looking for dedicated and passionate foodies and fitness enthusiasts that share the belief that a fit and healthy lifestyle can co-exist with delicious foodie experiences. Think this is you? Hop on board the Fit Foodie Ambassador train and enjoy the mouth-watering ride.
During this three-month program, you will serve as a Fit Foodie brand ambassador for the events. Tell your friends and followers what being a Fit Foodie means to you by sharing your unique story. Whether an amateur foodie, novice runner, elite athlete, or a serious culinary aficionado – Fit Foodies come in all levels, shapes, and sizes. What do you say, Fit Foodie – Want to give it a go?
Here’s a sneak peek of the program:
The Good Stuff (What You Get):
• Admission to all Fit Foodie events
• Swag from event sponsors
• Opportunity to host online race registration giveaways
• The chance to be featured in Fit Foodie’s online media outlets
Qualifications - Applicants Must:
• Be living or working in a Fit Foodie city (Austin, Clearwater, Denver, Fairfax, or San Diego) or nearby community
• Have a strong online media presence
• Hold a strong voice within the food, fitness, running, or lifestyle communities in the (Austin, Clearwater, Denver, Fairfax, or San Diego) or nearby communities
• Be enthusiastic about the Fit Foodie Festival & 5K/10K, and willing to share their experiences
Requirements - Ambassadors Are Required To:
• Post 3-5 Fit Foodie dedicated social posts per week
• Publish one pre-event blog post
• Publish one post-event blog post
• Attend the Fit Foodie 5K or 10K event + John Hancock Vitality Food and Fitness Festival
How to Apply:
Applications & Deadlines Coming Soon!
© Copyright 2017 Fast Forward Event Productions - All Rights Reserved